In Town Events
- 30 – Healthy Women Make Healthy Communities Outreach Program will be held at the Neighborhood Place, 3014 Rivas in the auditorium from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm. Free mammograms for those that qualify. Health Fair and Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles education program will be provided. For more information, to volunteer or to schedule a mammogram email or 210-692-9535.
Out of Town Events
- 29 – April 3 AACR Annual Meeting being held at Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA. Scholarships available for Patient Advocates.
- 5-7 Living Beyond Breast Cancer 2019 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer will be held at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing, 201 South Christopher Columbus Blvd., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, scholarships are available more information or to register go to www.lbbc.org.
- 27-30 National Breast Cancer Coalition Advocate Leadership Summit will be held in Washington, DC at the Renaissance Capital
- 31-June 4 ASCO Annual Meeting will be held in Chicago, Illinois. For more information and to register go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 26-27-Best of ASCO Annual Meeting will be held in Austin, Texas. Meeting will bring together expert faculty to showcase the top research and education from the world’s premier oncology event, the ASCO Annual Meeting. More information and to register go to https://meetings.asco.org/boa/join-us
Conference Calls and Webinars
- April 15- Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatment. Listen to Workshop over the telephone or connect to the webcast online. For more information or to register call 800-813-4673 or email email@example.com
Diva Calendar DIVA provides free exercise, nutrition and artful healing programs for breast cancer patients and survivor