October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Kendra Scott Gives Back October 23 6-8 pm at the La Cantera location in San Antonio. You can also call to place your order 210.399.2854. Check out their new winter line.
- Breast Cancer Screening and Awareness Day with Honorary Guest, Texas Senator Jose Menendez. Thursday, October 26, 2017. 9:00am -1:00pm. Neighborhood Place – 3014 Rivas St. San Antonio, Texas 78228
- Special Breast Cancer Education Series Saturday, October 28, 2017. 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – UT Health Cancer Center. 7979 Wurzbach Rd. Grossman Building – 4th floor, Mabee Conference RoomLight refreshments and coffee will be served.The Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation, in partnership with the UT Health Cancer Center, is presenting an educational program featuring UT Health Physicians.
- New treatments in early localized detection – Virginia Kaklamani, MD, Leader of the Breast Program at UT Health Cancer Center
- Advances in treatment of localized metastatic breast cancer – Peter Ravdin, MD, Medical Oncologist
- Lowering your risk for breast cancer through prevention and screening. New information on better outcomes for patients with cancer – Isamil Jatoi, MD, Breast Center, Cancer Genetics and High-Risk Screening Clinic, Surgical Oncology & Endocrine Surgery
- An Advocates Point of View
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call 210-692-9535
Please note your name, email, and how many attending
- Special Fundraising Event for ABCF with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sea World/Lackland Air Force Base
For every room booked between 10/16/17 and 10/31/17 (with a stay until Dec. 31, 2017*) Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham at SeaWorld/Lackland Air Force Base, along with management team Caerus Hospitality, will donate 5% of the basic room rate up to a total of $1000 to the San Antonio-based Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation.**Thank you for helping us support this important cause! Booking link below. *Blackout dates in Round Rock and Buda: 10/19/17-10/22/17
**Our sister hotels, Stone Oak/Airport North, Round Rock and Buda at Cabelas are also part of this initiative.
- Diva Calendar DIVA provides free exercise, nutrition and artful healing programs for breast cancer patients and survivor