In town Events
- 21-23 – Advancing the Science of Cancer in Latinos Conference will be held at the Marriott Plaza. Registration fee for Patient Advocates is $150.00. >>More
- 3- ABCF Community Update from the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium will be held at the Maybee Conference Room at the Cancer Therapy Research Center.
22-Can We Talk is hosting a program on March 22 at the SAWS Headquarters, 2800 US Highway 281 North, San Antonio Texas beginning at 5:30pm. Topic of Program is Can “We Talk About Women and Philanthropy”. ABCF is listed as a sponsoring member organization of Can We Talk. Register
24-UT Health Cancer Center Survivorship Fun Walk “Give Cancer the Boot Fun Run/Walk 2018 will be held beginning at 9:00am. Free for survivors and $20.00 for individuals. Register on Facebook and click on events.
- 5- $30.00 fee for individuals and free$25.00 for survivors.
Out of Town Events
- 1-3- Annie Appleseed Project Presents Complementary and Alternative Medicine Conference, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in West Palm Beach, Florida. >>>More
- 14-18- AACR Annual Meeting will be held at McCormic Place North/South, Chicago, Illinois.April28-May1-2018 National Breast Cancer Coalition Advocate Leadership Summit & Lobby Day in Washington, DC. Register
- 1-5 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting will be held at McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois >>More
- 22–27 Project LEAD Institute at the Estancia Hotel, La Jolla, California. Registration February 19-April 19. Register
Diva Calendar DIVA provides free exercise, nutrition and artful healing programs for breast cancer patients and survivor