Healthy Women Make Healthy Communities
Breast Cancer Screening and Awareness Day
Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:00am -1:00pm
3014 Rivas St.
San Antonio, Texas 78228
ABCF proudly participates in health fairs around the greater San Antonio area. They may be for the community at large, which anybody can attend, for specific populations or for employees of certain businesses, school districts or cities/townships.
At these health fairs, we disseminate printed material with information about breast cancer and breast health and we answer specific questions about the disease.
This year, ABCF has participated in the following health fairs and awareness events:
- Allstate Insurance Health Fair
- Broadway Bank Corporation Employee Health &amp; Wellness Benefits Expo
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa’s Alamo Heights Health &amp; Wellness Expo
- City of Live Oak Health Fair
- Clemens High School Health Fair
- Incarnate Word University (IWU) Breast Cancer Awareness Nights
- Lakeview College Health Fair
- Memorial High School Health Fair
- RK Group Health Fair . Schertz-Cibolo Health Fair
- SAAMC (Formerly BAMC) 6th Annual Celebration to Honor Military Cancer Survivors
- Southwest Research Center Health Fair . Humana Hospital Health Fair