Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation, along with other agencies in the community, collaborate to bring outreach programs to the community: educational seminars, health fairs and free health screenings for the uninsured and underinsured.
Community FREE Event – Get updated on new research and advances at
our Breast Cancer Symposium Update on March 3rd Program Flyer
Throughout the year ABCF sponsors free mammograms to underserved areas. Our next free screenings are:
ABCF sponsors educational programs to bring the public up to date on:
- The latest clinical trials in San Antonio
- The latest breast cancer treatment options
- Early detection and nutritional information
- Psychosocial and legislative issues
- Other related cancer issues
See the Events Calendar for upcoming outreach programs
ABCF continues to create awareness though public education efforts about breast cancer in men and women along with information on the different types of breast cancer.