Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation, along with other agencies in the community, collaborate to bring outreach programs to the community: educational seminars, health fairs and free health screenings for the uninsured and underinsured.
April 11 and April 18
Two Part Online Series
Highlights from the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
12:30 – 1:30 pm
Register at email@example.com
ABCF sponsors educational programs to bring the public up to date on:
- The latest clinical trials in San Antonio
- The latest breast cancer treatment options
- Early detection and nutritional information
- Psychosocial and legislative issues
- Other related cancer issues
See the Events Calendar for upcoming outreach programs
ABCF continues to create awareness though public education efforts about breast cancer in men and women along with information on the different types of breast cancer.