Please consider donating to the Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation during The Big Give Thursday, March 28. We are a volunteer organization made up almost entirely of breast cancer survivors. We only hire a part time accountant so most of our funds support our programs and services.
Go to the ABCF profile page at www.thebiggivesa.org and Donate
To end breast cancer by assisting patients, informing policymakers and expanding knowledge through education and community outreach.
A world free of breast cancer.
- Educational Programs
- 24 Hour Bilingual Helpline 210-692-9535
- Patient Assistance
- Outreach Programs to uninsured, underinsured low income women
- Online Newsletter
- Website www.alamobreastcancer.org
- Action Network
- Project LEAD and Research involvement
- Patient Advocate Program at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
Information on joining, volunteering or donating can be obtained from www.alamobreastcancer.org
$26,217.75 spent on outreach and patient assistance in 2018.
The National Philanthropy Day judges committee selected the Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation as the 2019 honoree in the Outstanding Service Organization category.